|| Content ||

Friday, June 24, 2011

Among the places to shot sunset/sunrise shot in Kuala Lumpur


Referring to the topic actually I'm replying to a topic in a forum actually...
but thinking back.. maybe I should elaborate more and give more details on the places.. but maybe not this moment
as I'm a bit tired now.. maybe tomorrow..
but for now.. below are my comments in the forum. A short summary of what I will be going to write later.. :D

---

Actually there's a lot of place to shot sunset in KL.
There's several places in my mind that I've see a potential in it.
but have not try the places yet.
Nevertheless, here are several places that you can go for sunset shot.

1. flat at Jelatek, -> give you a good image but already a lot of people have the same shot. But it's good for practising your skills and if you have a tele lens.. you might get different view there than the typical shot.
2. Titiwangsa -> also a good place for sunset and SUNRISE shot also.. but you need to be creative on the composition.
3. KLCC park -> also a good place to go... nice place for Sunset and SUNRISE shot also. Planning myself to do some sunrise shot there.
4. Ampang Look Out POint-> you might prefer tele lens to shot from there..
5. Taman Tasik Ampang hilir -> Another good place for shooting sunset. Not try it yet.. but have done sunrise shot there. Not a bad place
...
there's several more places in my mind but not try to shot there yet..
-----

No comments:

Post a Comment