|| Content ||

Thursday, June 23, 2011

SEKINCHAN

Assalamualaikum
It's been a while since I post something here. Life's been a bit weird also this several past moths.
It's been a while also since I've been shooting something. Nonetheless, life start getting better now (alhamdulillah).. and I've start shooting back and hopefully I can start blogging again more frequently. ^_^

Anyway back to the topic. Sekinchan Ikan Bakar is one of the famous restaurant in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. If you don't know Sekinchan is one of the place located in Selangor,Malaysia.
So last several weeks, I attend my fiance friends wedding there and since I was there, it's a chance not to be missed shooting some beautiful landscape shot. Sekinchan, aside from its fresh seafood, its also known for its paddy field. But strangely there are no Sekinchan Ikan Bakar shop there.. Herm weird. ok leave it.

An evening there means that a chance to shot some sunset shot. But it's been a cloudy evening
and it seems from far that rain is coming. But hei, from my past experience I know that dull evening or even a rainy evening doesn't means that the sunset will be dull also. So I wait there,
wait there, and find some the best location to find the best composition.

Later that evening, when the sunset time comes, the view just maze me. (Subhanallah). God creations is so beautiful. So camera is ready.. filter set. Shot Shot Shot..

So guys.. bellow are the result. Quite some view huh!! This is one of my personal favorite image. Hope you enjoy the view also. ^_^
Sekinchan || .S.u.n.s.e.t.


Another image of that place, I've cut the upper part of this image since the sky is not the best. "
Sekinchan || .S.T.I.L.L.

ok guys.. a tips on how to go there.
Basically there are several ways to go there but here I show you the fastest way to go there :
Take Lebuhraya Utara Selatan >. Exit at Plaza Tol Rawang > follow sign board to Batang Berjuntai > From Batang Berjuntai, follow sign board to Tanjung Karang. Once in Tanjung karang means you are very close to Sekinchan because Tanjung Karang is just beside sekinchan. Take road to the north and you will start noticing the paddy field in your right side.
Pick you junction to go to the paddy field. And walla.. park your car.. and happy shooting guys.
^_^


W'Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment